Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- Eden Agri Citrus: black farmers assume majority share-holding in packhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- First ever red sweet onions out of Walla Walla
- German specialist extending shelf life without preservatives
- New Zealand: Exclusive avocado access to Australia under threat
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mooala release plant-based milk made from pureed bananas
There's a new plant-based milk, which is made out of pureed bananas, and doesn't contain nuts.
Made by vegan brand Mooala, the product is the industry's first organic, nut- and dairy-free Bananamilk.
The milk fuses pureed bananas and roasted sunflower seeds with a dash of cinnamon and salt; it can be used in smoothies, cereal, baked treats, and even in coffee.
And according to media outlet POPSUGAR, which reviewed the new milk, it 'smells like banana bread', and it is 'light, refreshing, creamy, and not cloying'.
The plant-based U.S. brand offers the milk in four flavors: original and chocolate Bananamilk, as well as original and vanilla bean Almondmilk.
Mooala Founder and CEO Jeff Richards said "Bananamilk is a great alternative for families with sensitive tummies, or for consumers looking for a new and exciting dairy alternative."
Mooala is widely available in the Southwest U.S. in retailers such as Whole Foods, Costco, and H-E-B.
Publication date: 10/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: