Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Mooala release plant-based milk made from pureed bananas
There's a new plant-based milk, which is made out of pureed bananas, and doesn't contain nuts.
Made by vegan brand Mooala, the product is the industry's first organic, nut- and dairy-free Bananamilk.
The milk fuses pureed bananas and roasted sunflower seeds with a dash of cinnamon and salt; it can be used in smoothies, cereal, baked treats, and even in coffee.
And according to media outlet POPSUGAR, which reviewed the new milk, it 'smells like banana bread', and it is 'light, refreshing, creamy, and not cloying'.
The plant-based U.S. brand offers the milk in four flavors: original and chocolate Bananamilk, as well as original and vanilla bean Almondmilk.
Mooala Founder and CEO Jeff Richards said "Bananamilk is a great alternative for families with sensitive tummies, or for consumers looking for a new and exciting dairy alternative."
Mooala is widely available in the Southwest U.S. in retailers such as Whole Foods, Costco, and H-E-B.
Publication date: 10/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: