Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mooala release plant-based milk made from pureed bananas
There's a new plant-based milk, which is made out of pureed bananas, and doesn't contain nuts.
Made by vegan brand Mooala, the product is the industry's first organic, nut- and dairy-free Bananamilk.
The milk fuses pureed bananas and roasted sunflower seeds with a dash of cinnamon and salt; it can be used in smoothies, cereal, baked treats, and even in coffee.
And according to media outlet POPSUGAR, which reviewed the new milk, it 'smells like banana bread', and it is 'light, refreshing, creamy, and not cloying'.
The plant-based U.S. brand offers the milk in four flavors: original and chocolate Bananamilk, as well as original and vanilla bean Almondmilk.
Mooala Founder and CEO Jeff Richards said "Bananamilk is a great alternative for families with sensitive tummies, or for consumers looking for a new and exciting dairy alternative."
Mooala is widely available in the Southwest U.S. in retailers such as Whole Foods, Costco, and H-E-B.
Publication date: 10/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: