- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Justo Redondo López, manager of Nogal Fruit:
"We are starting with Extremadura's first kaki and pomegranate harvest"
At the recent Fruit Attraction 2017 we have seen how various companies have included one of these two products, or both, to their range, either of their own production or from third parties. This is the case of Nogal Fruits, which is celebrating its tenth anniversary this week harvesting its first kakis from its own plantations in Extremadura, as well as as its first pomegranates since September. Therefore, the acreage devoted to these products continues to expand.
From left to right, Justo Redondo, Luisa López, Isabel González and Rufino Redondo, at the stand of Nogal Fruits, in Fruit Attraction.
"The weather conditions in Badajoz allow us to grow good pomegranates and kakis," explains Justo Redondo, manager of Nogal Fruits. "This week, we will harvest the first Rojo Brillante kakis cultivated in Badajoz, with high expectations."
The Extremadura-based company currently has 22 hectares for the production of kakis. "We have planned the harvest to supply the fruit mainly to destinations outside Europe, as we think that with the great competition from other Spanish exporters, it would be difficult for us to find a place in the market. We will ship our kakis to Portugal, Brazil, Oman and Canada," explains the producer.
Nogal Fruits has 12 hectares for the production of red-skinned pomegranates, both the Acco, which sweeter and earlier, and the Wonderful, which is semi sour.
For more information:
Justo Redondo López
T: +34 927117017
M: +34 639148562
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 In Ghana to find commercial partners
- 2018-11-09 Morrisons to sell giant 1kg avocado that weighs the same as an EMU EGG
- 2018-11-08 Mexico: Michoacán avocado strike costs 85 million pesos a day
- 2018-11-07 Change desperately needed on unhealthy pineapple market
- 2018-11-07 A company with 350 hectares of pineapples in Ghana.
- 2018-11-07 "When there is Hass avocado in the market, it's difficult to sell Bacon and Fuerte"
- 2018-11-07 Colombia has the most scale insects recorded on avocado worldwide
- 2018-11-07 "Main increase is in greenskin varieties"
- 2018-11-06 Chinese phytosanitary experts visit pineapple plantations in Panama
- 2018-11-06 The avocado: Today's problem crop
- 2018-11-05 Panama exports 6,400 boxes of MD-2 pineapples to Turkey
- 2018-11-02 'No, China is not buying up all our durians.'
- 2018-11-01 “Large Brazilian mango supply puts pressure on prices”
- 2018-11-01 Fall and winter the seasons for promoting Chilean avocados
- 2018-11-01 National Mango Board hosting free webinar to share sales strategies
- 2018-10-31 Spain: The Andalusian mango breaks harvest record with 25% more
- 2018-10-31 Avocado warfare in New Zealand: Electric fences and armed patrols
- 2018-10-31 Growers protest corruption allowing non-Michoacán avocados into state
- 2018-10-30 Mission Produce turns Black Friday green
- 2018-10-30 Yangmei: Difficult to find fresh outside Asia