Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
BrightFarms recalls packaged salads over fears of E.coli
BrightFarms is voluntarily recalling packaged produce sold in Roundy’s Supermarkets due to the potential presence of E. coli at its greenhouse farm in Rochelle, IL, in Ogle County.
The affected BrightFarms branded products are sold at Mariano’s Markets in Illinois and Metro Market and Pick ‘n Save stores in Wisconsin.
The recall includes the below salad products packaged in clear, plastic clamshells with best by dates located on the label of the package: 10/24/2017, 10/25/2017, 10/26/2017, 10/27/2017 and 10/28/2017.
- BrightFarms Baby Spinach (4 oz. and 8 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Spring Mix (4 oz. and 8 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Spinach Blend (4 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Baby Greens Blend (4 oz. and 8 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Baby Kale (3 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Baby Arugula (4 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Baby Romaine Mix (4 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Basil (.75 oz. and 2 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Thai Basil (.75 oz. package)
- BrightFarms Lemon Basil (.75 oz. package)
The recall is limited to products grown at the company’s Rochelle, IL, farm. BrightFarms products from greenhouses in other regions are not affected.
Publication date: 10/23/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: