Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chinese market opens up for Australian apples and blueberries
Agricultural exports will be cheaper as the value of the huge Chinese market opens up for Australian apples and blueberries.
The Australian and Chinese governments have agreed on new horticulture market priorities that improve access and support the trade relationship.
"Australia's biggest two-way trade."
"As a trading nation that has developed to supply food and fibre to global markets, exports underpin our national economy and the profitability of our agriculture sector," assistant agriculture minister Anne Ruston said in a statement on Monday.
Publication date: 10/23/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: