Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chinese market opens up for Australian apples and blueberries
Agricultural exports will be cheaper as the value of the huge Chinese market opens up for Australian apples and blueberries.
The Australian and Chinese governments have agreed on new horticulture market priorities that improve access and support the trade relationship.
"Australia's biggest two-way trade."
"As a trading nation that has developed to supply food and fibre to global markets, exports underpin our national economy and the profitability of our agriculture sector," assistant agriculture minister Anne Ruston said in a statement on Monday.
Publication date: 10/23/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: