Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US supporting fight against breast cancer: 'Chiquita' goes pink
Chiquita wants to bring awareness to women about breast cancer early detection, supporting well being and active lifestyle for disease prevention.
In the month of October 100 million Chiquita bananas will be wearing Pink across the world. Additionally, Chiquita North America is taking part in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk to help save lives from breast cancer.
In communities across the nation, Chiquita North America is committed to giving a donation to help the Society fund breast cancer research, provide free, comprehensive information and support, and help people take steps to reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early when it’s most treatable.
“The American Cancer Society provides information and support to those touched by breast cancer and funds research to better understand, prevent, find and treat the disease,” said Carolina Villarreal, Director Consumer Marketing, U.S. & Canada."
"Chiquita, North America is participating company-wide in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events in our communities and is committed to helping the Society lead the fight for a world without breast cancer.”
Making Strides is the largest network of breast cancer awareness events in the nation, uniting more than 250 communities across the country in celebration of breast cancer survivors, paying tribute to loved ones lost, and raising funds to end breast cancer once and for all.
For more information:
Publication date: 10/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: