Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Direct connection between Peru and Philadelphia
Hamburg Süd: Fresh fruits for the USAExactly on time for the start of the main South American mango and grape season, the Hamburg Süd Line starts a weekly, direct connection from the Peruvian port of Paita to Philadelphia. With a transit time of nine days, this service offers Peruvian exporters and US importers a premium product that is precisely tailored to the sensitive load.
The Hamburg Süd Line is launching a weekly direct link from the Peruvian port of Paita to Philadelphia in the beginning of the main season for mangoes and grapes in South America. Photo: Hamburg-Süd
"The USA is one of the largest mango importers in the world," explains Frank Smet, member of the management board of Hamburg Süd. "With a short transit time and state-of-the-art refrigeration equipment, Hamburg Süd offers its customers a tailor made Best-in-Class-Product to meet the big demand for these fruits in the US market.”
From Hamburg Süd Transshipment Hub Cartagena there are also connections to the US Gulf Coast, to other ports on the American Eastern Seaboard and to Europe.
Publication date: 10/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: