Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dole to launch redesigned salad bags for the US market
Dole, is rolling out new salad bag graphics designed to make it easier for salad buyers to select which of the 47 Dole Salads is right for them, as part of a nationwide trend toward healthier eating and increased consumption of fresh fruits, vegetables and salads.
Launching in U.S. supermarkets in November 2017, the new graphics are part of a new salad package design system being unveiled for the first time at PMA 2017 Fresh Summit Convention & Expo.
Other PMA highlights for Dole (Booth #1317) include tastings of some of the new Dole Salad Kits coming in 2018, along with original recipes inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi as part of Dole’s multiyear nutritional collaboration with Disney.
“Our salad bag redesign is the most comprehensive effort by Dole to rethink the packaged salad category in close to a decade, and is being driven both by consumer demand and the continued growth of salad as the basis of a healthier diet and lifestyle,” said William Goldfield, director, corporate communications, at Dole Food Company.
The foundation of the redesign is a color-coded system that assigns a PMS color to each Dole Salad category, including Mild Basics, Leafy & Robust, Mixers, Classic Kits, Premium Kits and Chopped Kits.
For more information: www.dole.com
Publication date: 10/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: