Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Challenges and opportunities for Colombia's banana sector
- California growers set out to fully assess wildfire damage
- Morocco: Strawberry acreage grows from 10 to 3,660 hectares in 27 years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Dole to launch redesigned salad bags for the US market
Dole, is rolling out new salad bag graphics designed to make it easier for salad buyers to select which of the 47 Dole Salads is right for them, as part of a nationwide trend toward healthier eating and increased consumption of fresh fruits, vegetables and salads.
Launching in U.S. supermarkets in November 2017, the new graphics are part of a new salad package design system being unveiled for the first time at PMA 2017 Fresh Summit Convention & Expo.
Other PMA highlights for Dole (Booth #1317) include tastings of some of the new Dole Salad Kits coming in 2018, along with original recipes inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi as part of Dole’s multiyear nutritional collaboration with Disney.
“Our salad bag redesign is the most comprehensive effort by Dole to rethink the packaged salad category in close to a decade, and is being driven both by consumer demand and the continued growth of salad as the basis of a healthier diet and lifestyle,” said William Goldfield, director, corporate communications, at Dole Food Company.
The foundation of the redesign is a color-coded system that assigns a PMS color to each Dole Salad category, including Mild Basics, Leafy & Robust, Mixers, Classic Kits, Premium Kits and Chopped Kits.
For more information: www.dole.com
Publication date: 10/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: