Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Carrier Transicold Introduces TechLINE® Academy
Carrier Transicold has unveiled their new TechLINE Academy which will help train container refrigeration technicians, with self-paced online courses and new instructor-led technician certification programs.
“Carrier Transicold is well-established when it comes to manufacturer supported training for technicians who service container refrigeration units and generator sets,” said Thomas Graf, global training manager, container service, Carrier Transicold.
“TechLINE Academy encompasses an expanded curriculum of hands-on and online courses for repair personnel at Carrier Transicold Authorized Service Providers and our customers’ service depots.”
TechLINE Academy goes to where the technicians are – with multi-lingual courses taught on a rotating basis in major port cities around the world. Among the newest offerings are refrigeration equipment fundamentals courses taught online, available 24/7 via the internet.
Instructor-led sessions now include evening study assignments, hands-on troubleshooting exercises and a final exam to evaluate a technician’s total understanding of refrigeration, operation and servicing of Carrier Transicold container units.
“In the end, we’re helping build technicians’ knowledge and skills so they can exceed customer expectations while ensuring refrigeration equipment continues to reliably perform the vital function of protecting refrigerated cargo,” Graf said.
For more information:
Tel: +1 315 432 6621
Publication date: 10/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: