Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Sun Pacific debuts new packaging for the holiday season
Cuties & Mighties promote healthy holiday snacking
Cuties clementines, parents’ most preferred produce brand, and Mighties kiwi are helping families make healthier holiday snack choices with new seasonal packaging, hitting stores this November through the new year.
The 5-pound boxes and display cartons feature the brand’s lovable characters, Lil’ Zipper and Fuzzy, in Santa-themed hats and a snowy backdrop. According to Howard Nager, VP of Business Development for Sun Pacific, the packaging is part of a global marketing strategy to encourage kids and families to make smart snack choices.
“Cuties season always coincides with the beginning of the holiday season, a time when families are on-the-go more than ever. Cuties and Mighties are a naturally sweet, delicious and healthy snack that kids and adults of all ages can enjoy. There’s no better way to enjoy the season and guarantee your family, friends and guests get the vitamins and nutrients they need.”
Cuties and Mighties holiday boxes and display cartons will be shipped to Sun Pacific retailers across the country mid-November and will be available throughout December. Produce managers are also encouraged to use holiday display bases and a themed cutout of Lil’ Zipper in stores.
Attendees at the Produce Marketing Association’s Fresh Summit in New Orleans, October 19-21, can preview Cuties and Mighties holiday-themed packaging at the New Products Showcase in the Hall D lobby, near the main entrance of the Expo floor.
For more information, visit Sun Pacific’s booth (#4569) at the PMA Fresh Summit or visit MightiesKiwi.com and CutiesCitrus.com to locate participating retailers.
Cuties return to stores mid-November.
Publication date: 10/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: