Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Alan Hilowitz and Priscila Stanton
Ready Pac Foods to speak at Brand Partnership forum Nashville
For the first time, Ready Pac Foods, home of the original Bistro Bowl® complete meal salad, will be represented at this year’s Brand Partnership Forum. This exclusive, invitation only, marketing event brings more than 150 top decision makers in retail, advertising and entertainment together to focus on the insights, trends and partnership marketing tactics that are driving the marketing community to new heights.
Dedicated to giving consumers the freedom to eat healthier for nearly 50 years, Ready Pac Foods has been at the forefront of innovation with the first pre-packaged salad blends on the U.S. market, the invention of the modified atmosphere packaging to extend shelf life and the triple wash process for all of its greens.
Representing the brand at the forum are Alan Hilowitz, Director, Corporate Communications, and Priscila Stanton, Director, Marketing, who will present on October 20th at 10:30 a.m. Central Time. They will discuss a variety of topics including:
- Ready Pac Foods history and acquisition by multinational vegetable company Bonduelle.
- Current position as the leader in fresh prepared meal solutions.
- Overview of the fresh prepared meal solutions industry and consumer research data.
- Current marketing strategies and consumer engagement programs.
Friday, October 20, 2017
10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CT
1808 West End Ave
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Director, Corporate Communications
Publication date: 10/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: