Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Alan Hilowitz and Priscila Stanton
Ready Pac Foods to speak at Brand Partnership forum Nashville
For the first time, Ready Pac Foods, home of the original Bistro Bowl® complete meal salad, will be represented at this year’s Brand Partnership Forum. This exclusive, invitation only, marketing event brings more than 150 top decision makers in retail, advertising and entertainment together to focus on the insights, trends and partnership marketing tactics that are driving the marketing community to new heights.
Dedicated to giving consumers the freedom to eat healthier for nearly 50 years, Ready Pac Foods has been at the forefront of innovation with the first pre-packaged salad blends on the U.S. market, the invention of the modified atmosphere packaging to extend shelf life and the triple wash process for all of its greens.
Representing the brand at the forum are Alan Hilowitz, Director, Corporate Communications, and Priscila Stanton, Director, Marketing, who will present on October 20th at 10:30 a.m. Central Time. They will discuss a variety of topics including:
- Ready Pac Foods history and acquisition by multinational vegetable company Bonduelle.
- Current position as the leader in fresh prepared meal solutions.
- Overview of the fresh prepared meal solutions industry and consumer research data.
- Current marketing strategies and consumer engagement programs.
Friday, October 20, 2017
10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CT
1808 West End Ave
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Director, Corporate Communications
Publication date: 10/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: