- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
China: First batch of Costa Rican pineapples arrive in Shanghai
Unloading of goods in the port
The Yijunde International Freight Forwarding director, Mr. Lin, told the Global Fruit and Vegetable network: "This direct shipment from Costa Rica to Shanghai Nanhui Port includes more than 3000 layers of Costa Rican pineapples and bananas - mostly pineapples. This is only the second occasion, after Zespri's kiwifruits, that imported fruits have arrived here." There is a great demand for pineapples on the Chinese market.
Quality control specialist tasting the product
'It was a large shipment, so customs service requirements were higher than usual. Documents were more complicated and quality control was very strict and effective. For this reason we've finished all the necessary preparations as early as possible. Therefore, we managed to go through all the required procedures on Friday, the same day it arrived in Shanghai, and successfully delivered the fruits without any delays. We have a long experience of sea transportation, we've worked with the customs services, port services and quality inspection before. That is why we are able to go through with all the possible speed and professionalism. If we need to transport a whole ship of Chilean cherries or South-American grapes in future, we are completely sure we can easily go through all the customs procedures and ensure a cold-chain transportation."
Yijunde International Freight Forwarding Ltd. provides supply chain management for imported fresh fruits. It works with the Guangzhou Jiangnan and Shanghai Huizhan fruit markets. Huizhan fruit market was open in August 2013. After that Yijunde International Freight Forwarding began to provide global cold-chain transportation services for imported fruits, such as shipping rental, cold container transport, assistance with customs clearance and quality inspection. For some of the countries they can even assist with collecting the fruits from the plantations, preparing of government documents (a phytosanitary certificate, a certificate of origin) and shipping, right until the cargo arrives in the harbor of Shanghai.
For more relevant information
Mr. Lin Yifan
Junfan (Shanghai) International Trade Ltd.
Yijunde International Freight Forwarding Ltd.
Telephone number: (+86) 150 0005 8308
Author: Yang Shuang
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 MSC accelerates deployment of smart containers for customers
- 10/12/2018 Verbrugge Terminals wants to branch out into onions and potatoes
- 10/12/2018 Ecuador: Still disagreement on collection of container fees
- 10/12/2018 Belgium: Port of Antwerp on track for sixth, record year
- 10/11/2018 Tasmania: Hobart Airport freight handling and commercial precinct has its first tenant
- 10/11/2018 Arctic journey of Maersk vessel
- 10/10/2018 Emerson releases GO Real-Time Secure Tracker
- 10/10/2018 New China-Europe freight train route opened
- 10/09/2018 Container demand forecasts adjusted to changing economic tide
- 10/09/2018 US: Gulftainer spends $600 million to develop and operate Wilmington port
- 10/09/2018 United Nations Report: 7 of the top 10 container ports are Chinese
- 10/09/2018 Picnic online supermarket sees growth in Germany
- 10/08/2018 China: Refrigerated supply project begins in Nansha area of Guangzhou Port
- 10/05/2018 Port of Dover: 'Plans to use other ports after Brexit are a non-starter'
- 10/05/2018 Spain: Almeria's horticultural sector starts shipping via the port
- 10/04/2018 “Support for construction of vegetable and fruit storage facilities”
- 10/03/2018 New Zealand: Auckland waterfront chaos spills over to other ports
- 10/03/2018 1,000 hydrogen-powered trucks to take to the road in Switzerland
- 10/03/2018 Pakistan-Afghan trade stalled at Torkham
- 10/03/2018 Hamburg Vessel Coordination Center signs data sharing initiative