Job offersmore »
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- China: Dragon fruit prices down slightly compared to previous years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Seasonal quartet of juices featured at PMA
Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company announced it will be showcasing its new Carrot Ginger Turmeric Juice along with fall favorites Pumpkin Apple Spice, Orange Cranberry, and Blood Orange Juice at the upcoming Produce Marketing Association’s (PMA) Fresh Summit being held October 19 – 21 in New Orleans, LA.
Over 19,000 convention attendees will have a chance to sample the quartet of fresh, fall juices when they stop by the Florida-based company’s exhibit booth: #3416 on the expo floor. Each year, PMA’s Fresh Summit brings together leaders from both global produce and floral industries.
“Our newest juice, Carrot Ginger Turmeric, exceeds consumer expectations and diversifies the carrot juice category,” said executive and company namesake, Natalie Sexton. “We specialize in sourcing high-quality fruits and vegetables to produce minimal ingredient, minimally processed juices that consumers rely on for nutritional value.”
Natalie’s Carrot Ginger Turmeric Juice is made from only five ingredients: American carrots, apples, ginger, turmeric and a splash of lemon. Natalie’s Pumpkin Apple Spice Juice contains only three ingredients: American pumpkins, apples, pears and spices. Orange Cranberry Juice contains only two ingredients: Florida oranges and American cranberries. And Natalie’s Blood Orange Juice contains only one ingredient: fresh, Sicilian blood oranges.
“Our Carrot Ginger Turmeric Juice provides anti-inflammatory and auto-immune boosting ingredients that we’re sure Fresh Summit attendees will find refreshing,” says Marygrace Sexton, the founder and CEO of Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company. “And the release of this seasonal juice quartet simply reaffirms our company’s mission to supply customers with the nutritionally-sound juices they tell us they want to find on their grocer’s shelves.”
The quartet of juices will be available throughout the fall at fine grocers including: Whole Foods, Fairways Eataly, Foodtown, McCaffrey’s, KJ’s, Streets, Growl’s, Fresh Thyme, Sunset Foods and Roche Bros.
For more information:
Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company
Tel: (+1) 772-465-1122
Publication date: 10/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: