Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Spain is the number one exporter of fresh fruit and vegetables globally
- AU: Strong cherry production helps drive Tasmania's agri-food growth
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
ILIP to focus on Life+ food preservation packaging at Fruit Attraction
European manufacturers of thermoformed plastic packaging for fresh produce and food service, ILIP will be presenting their Life+ system and Food2Go range simultaneously at Fruit Attraction and Eat2Go events.
ILIP will be one of the exhibitors of Pasarela Inova, the space dedicated to innovations in the fresh produce sector, with Life+, the active packaging system for fruit.
Already presented this year at the sector’s main exhibitions, the system is based on the Emap system (Equilibrium Modified Atmosphere Packaging), and helps ensure a specific gas mix inside the packaging thanks to the synergistic effect between an active pad, an unvented punnet and a heat-sealed laser-perforated film.
In this way, the company claims the Life+ system increases shelf life and allows for the products’ freshness, weight and organoleptic properties to be maintained for longer when it comes to delicate products such as small fruit, strawberries, cherry-tomatoes, grapes, cherries, and fourth range fruit, simultaneously reducing food waste.
This year, however, ILIP will be going on a double date: it will also have a stand at the first edition of Eat2Go, where it will introduce its Food2Go range, consisting of containers, salad bowls, and hinged lid containers for hot and cold use, in addition to PET cups, lids and inserts for add-ins of the Klear Cup range for on-the-go use.
Jessica Zeppieri, Foodservice Packaging Export Area Manager, will be illustrating the on-the-go range at the seminar “Food2Go no significa tener prisa, sino otra manera para vivir el día”, scheduled for Wednesday 18 October, at 5:30 p.m., at Hall 4.
ILIP will be attending Fruit Attraction between 18 and 20 October, in Hall 7, Stand 7B13, and simultaneously at Eat2Go (Hall 4, Stand 4A13), the exhibition dedicated to take-away and food to go.
For further information:
Tel: +39 (059) 786-3894
Mob: +39 345 405-7012
Publication date: 10/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: