- Avoids time wasted looking for the correct product for each order. The software identifies the precise locations of the most suitable product for each order.
- Up to the minute inventory visibility makes sales team more effective.
- Human errors are avoided with the use of system directed put-away, picking, reserving, and shipping functions.
- Shipment accuracy is assured with order validation.
- Pallet changes can be tracked at the case level with the pallet consolidation features.
- Paperless order fulfilment option pushes the next order directly to the next available forklift driver, via the mobile device, so they do not have to go to the office.
- All inventory movements get updated in real-time with rugged mobile scanners so inventory is accurate and stock is never lost.
- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- "Spain: "The fall of watermelon prices, given the heat and high demand, is inexplicable"
- Alibaba plans joint venture with India Reliance Retail
- ‘Enormous scope for ambitious Brexit Britain to benefit from big trade deals’
- Yummy: Watermelon smoked to look like ham
- New planting options for citrus growers
Top 5 -last week
Cooler inventory management system advanced with paperless picking function
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/25/2018 Del Monte orders six new container vessels
- 09/25/2018 FreshDirect apologizes as grocery shipments falter
- 09/25/2018 MSC: The 2020 sulphur cap is increasing operation costs.
- 09/24/2018 China: Our products are stuck on ships
- 09/24/2018 ONE shipping company's transit time improvements will benefit the Chilean cherry
- 09/24/2018 Block train? Next station, Europe
- 09/21/2018 China: JD.com wants to ship fruit from all over the world to China in 48 hours
- 09/21/2018 UAE: Etihad refreshes freight network to concentrate on core trade lanes
- 09/20/2018 A.P. Moller - Maersk takes next steps in integration to improve customer experience
- 09/19/2018 "Major lack of space for logistics in the Rotterdam region"
- 09/19/2018 Maersk to change fuel adjustment surcharge ahead of the 2020 sulphur cap
- 09/19/2018 New buildings for Hoogsteder Group: First pile driven into the ground
- 09/18/2018 Will Amazon buy German supermarket chain Real?
- 09/18/2018 Turkish Cargo ships blackberries to Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh and Hong Kong
- 09/18/2018 Hurricane Florence: Ports of Wilmington and Morehead City remain closed
- 09/17/2018 Coast to coast railroad line across South America planned
- 09/14/2018 India: Coimbatore airport sends first perishable export shipment by bonded trucking
- 09/14/2018 Next round of tariffs may hit container shipping harder
- 09/14/2018 CMA CGM celebrates 40 years
- 09/13/2018 “Asia a growing sales market for fruit and vegetables”