Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Halos, pistachios and POM Wonderful
Wonderful Brands unite at PMA Fresh Summit
For the first time, The Wonderful Company is launching a company-wide trade ad campaign that encompasses its No. 1 brands. Wonderful Halos is America’s No. 1 citrus brand, Wonderful Pistachios is America’s No. 1 fastest growing snack brand, and POM Wonderful has America’s No. 1 premium juice SKU. Now, these three leaders are featured side-by-side in a series of “We are Number Wonderful” ads appearing in trade publications and displayed prominently at PMA.
A company-wide trade ad campaign creates a powerful synergy amongst the Wonderful brands, while helping to establish a strong connection to the Wonderful name. This effort coincides with The Wonderful Company adding more dollars to produce than any other company and securing its place as one of the fastest growing at 15%.
“As snacking reaches an all-time high, we’re excited to align all of our fresh, produce-driven brands under the easily recognizable Wonderful umbrella,” said Adam Cooper, Vice President of Marketing for The Wonderful Company. “More than half of U.S. households already buy a Wonderful product each year, so helping consumers make the connection that Wonderful is a healthy snacking brand they can trust is a natural progression of our marketing strategy. The PMA Fresh Summit is the perfect venue for us to unveil our new We are Number Wonderful trade ad campaign.”
Individual brand highlights include:
This season Halos is launching one of produce’s biggest-ever POS display programs, “Grove of Goodness,” capitalizing on the fact that Halos velocity doubles when showcased in a marquee display. The collection features a grove-to-store tractor, bringing to life the process of delivering fresh mandarins directly from farm-to-table.
Wonderful Pistachios is now America’s fastest-growing snack brand and accounts for 11% of all dollar growth in snacks, while adding more dollars to snacking than any other single brand. For the first time at PMA, Wonderful Pistachios will debut a new look in packaging, highlighting optimal shelf appeal by increasing Wonderful branding, differentiation between popular flavors with the use of vibrant colors and leveraging high quality photography to increase appetite appeal.
POM Wonderful will debut its largest digital campaign featuring the health benefits of POM 100% Pomegranate Juice. Fresh pomegranate and POM POMs season is just getting started. Last year the arils category experienced a 28% increase in sales in-season, and POM POMS dominated sales with a record 79% dollar share. POM Wonderful recently acquired Ruby Fresh.
PMA Fresh Summit attendees can visit The Wonderful Company booth #2645 to experience the new Halos POS display program and learn more about the “We are Number Wonderful” trade ad campaign.
The Wonderful Company
Tel: (310) 966-5817
Publication date: 10/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: