Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
AU: Howe Foods to produce dried banana products using EnWave tech
EnWave announced today that it has signed a commercial royalty-bearing license with Howe Foods ("HFG"), a diversified, family-owned business and the second largest producer of bananas in Australia.
The License grants HFG the exclusive right to use the Company's proprietary Radiant Energy Vacuum ("REV") dehydration technology to produce dried banana products in Australia and the non-exclusive right to produce dried blueberry products in Australia.
HFG has also submitted a purchase order for EnWave to deliver a small-scale commercial REV machine to initiate commercial production and continue product development.
Publication date: 10/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: