Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Monterosa tomato coming to North America
Semillas Fitó, S.A. and Mastronardi Produce have entered a long term partnership for the production and exclusive distribution of Monterosa tomatoes in North America.
The strategic partnership is key to Fito’s international brand sales strategy, and will bring their proprietary Monterosa tomatoes to North American consumers.
Since its commercial launch two years ago, Monterosa, a cross between a pear tomato from Spain and a Costoluto Genovese from Italy, is obtaining excellent results both in the national market (distributed through Gavŕ Group company) and in Europe (distributed through BelOrta in Belgium, Savéol in France and Cedior in Italy) Fito told.
The Monterosa tomato is characterized by its intense pink color, a sweet taste with soft meat and fine skin that consumers worldwide will now enjoy.
Mastronardi will be holding the first Monterosa tasting at PMA Fresh Summit next week at booth 533.
For more information:
Tel: +1 519 326 3218
Mob: +1 519 990 6933
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: