Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Monterosa tomato coming to North America
Semillas Fitó, S.A. and Mastronardi Produce have entered a long term partnership for the production and exclusive distribution of Monterosa tomatoes in North America.
The strategic partnership is key to Fito’s international brand sales strategy, and will bring their proprietary Monterosa tomatoes to North American consumers.
Since its commercial launch two years ago, Monterosa, a cross between a pear tomato from Spain and a Costoluto Genovese from Italy, is obtaining excellent results both in the national market (distributed through Gavà Group company) and in Europe (distributed through BelOrta in Belgium, Savéol in France and Cedior in Italy) Fito told.
The Monterosa tomato is characterized by its intense pink color, a sweet taste with soft meat and fine skin that consumers worldwide will now enjoy.
Mastronardi will be holding the first Monterosa tasting at PMA Fresh Summit next week at booth 533.
For more information:
Tel: +1 519 326 3218
Mob: +1 519 990 6933
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: