Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Marlene® apples to reveal new brand logo at Fruit Attraction 2017
At Fruit Attraction a new logo will be unveiled for Marlene apples’. The company hopes the new logo will better represent the brand and reflect the creative choices planned in countries where Marlene is distributed.
The Consortium has chosen a change of perspective for the brand more in line with an audience more and more international.
“Fruit Attraction is a regular event in our exhibition schedule” states Gerhard Dichgans Terlano’s VOG Consortium Director. This is why it is the perfect place to announce the new image of our brand for the first time” he concludes.
Visitors can see Marlene’s new look at Fruit Attraction, from 18 to 20 October, Hall 10, stand no. E03.
For further information: www.marlene.it
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: