Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peruvian food exports to South Korea have doubled since 2011
Peru's food exports to South Korea totalled US$140.56 million in the first eight months of 2017, up 99% over the same period in 2011, the Peruvian Exporters Association (Adex) reported.
The guild noted the Andean country had not signed a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with the Asian country until 2011. According to Adex head Juan Varilias Velasquez, agricultural and fishery products are well received in the South Korean market.
"South Koreans prioritise their health and appearance, hence the inclusion of Brazil nuts, mangoes, grapes, cacao, bananas, hydro-biological species and aguaymanto —used for cosmetics purposes— in the Peruvian exportable supply to said market," he affirmed.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: