Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Azerbaijan exports of fruit and veg increases 63%
Azerbaijanís export of fruit and vegetable products increased 63 percent in terms of volume in January-September 2017 as compared to the same period 2016, said Chairman of the State Customs Committee, Aydin Aliyev.
Aliyev made the remarks addressing an Azerbaijani-German business forum in Baku Oct. 11.
Azerbaijanís foreign trade decreased 9.24 percent in January-August 2017 as compared to the same period 2016, and totaled $12.52 billion.
The positive balance of trade turnover in the reporting period was $1.92 billion, 7.7 times more than in the same period 2016.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: