Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Azerbaijan exports of fruit and veg increases 63%
Azerbaijan’s export of fruit and vegetable products increased 63 percent in terms of volume in January-September 2017 as compared to the same period 2016, said Chairman of the State Customs Committee, Aydin Aliyev.
Aliyev made the remarks addressing an Azerbaijani-German business forum in Baku Oct. 11.
Azerbaijan’s foreign trade decreased 9.24 percent in January-August 2017 as compared to the same period 2016, and totaled $12.52 billion.
The positive balance of trade turnover in the reporting period was $1.92 billion, 7.7 times more than in the same period 2016.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: