- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Romania: Financial aid granted to fruit and veg producer organizations
The granting of this financial aid will help in the consolidation of associative forms in the fruit and vegetables sector, with a view to stimulating the operation of producer organizations. Continuing to provide financial support to operational programs implemented by producer organizations ensures continuous and constant production, helping meet the demands of large chain stores and facilitating the supply of fruits and vegetables for export.
In order to obtain financial aid, beneficiaries must submit and have approved an operational program. Operational programs will have a minimum duration of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years.
EU financial aid shall be equal to the financial contributions of the members or the producer organization, but limited to 50% of the actual costs incurred by the producer organization under the approved operational program.
Community financial support is limited to 4.1% of the value of the marketed production (VPC) of each producer organization; the threshold may be increased according to certain criteria. The 4.1% of the VPC may be increased to 4.6% for producer organizations and 4.7% for other marketing associative forms, provided that the amount exceeding that 4.1% is used for crisis prevention and management measures.
Producer organizations that have an operational program approved prior to the date of entry into force of this decision will need to apply in writing by 1 November 2017 in order to benefit from the provisions of the decision.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Edeka and Rewe object to EU proposal for 'farmer protection'
- 10/18/2018 UK: Defra still short of 1,400 staff
- 10/18/2018 US Treasury sends China warning shot regarding currency
- 10/18/2018 No more EU fruit pickers for the UK
- 10/18/2018 ‘Ag visa is coming, but not this fruit picking season’
- 10/18/2018 Google announces $900,000 grant to train Kenyan farmers
- 10/18/2018 US: Many legal Mexican workers coming to South Carolina
- 10/17/2018 Egypt: Wastewater treatment plants to irrigate plantations in Sinai
- 10/17/2018 Peru uses less than 10% of the land that is suitable for agriculture
- 10/17/2018 India: APM Terminals resumes operations at Nava Sheva freight station
- 10/17/2018 €172 million to promote EU agri-food products in and outside the EU
- 10/17/2018 British Growers welcomes announcement on Produce Organisations
- 10/17/2018 USDA cites Unified Ltd., d/b/a Pan American Banana in California for PACA violations
- 10/17/2018 Aussie billionaire Anthony Pratt calls for scrapping backpacker tax
- 10/16/2018 Jordan-Syria: Long awaited border opening will boost economies
- 10/16/2018 Saudi currency at weakest level for two years
- 10/16/2018 Cairo to Sao Paulo: 21% increase in exports - 14% in imports
- 10/16/2018 Farmers maintaining high productivity despite dry spells
- 10/16/2018 Chile and Brazil move forward in negotiations for new Free Trade Agreement
- 10/15/2018 Defra commits to financial support for British producer organisations