Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
- One a Day Banana Pack an option for European retail?
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chile is Peru's main supplier of apples
Peru imported a total of 46,404,023 kilos of apples worth US $ 34,212,413 between January and September 2017.
According to the Agrodata Peru website, as in previous months, Chile continues to be the main supplier of this fruit for Peru with shipments worth US $29,973,000. The United States follows at a distance with placements for US $4,203,000.
The most important importing companies in the aforementioned period were Menflo Hermanos SAC, with purchases of US $ 4,456,000, WSW SA (US $ 3,592,000), Honey Fruit Import & Export (US $ 1,866,000) and Cencosud Retail Peru SA (US $ 1,724,000), among others.
Publication date: 10/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: