Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chile is Peru's main supplier of apples
Peru imported a total of 46,404,023 kilos of apples worth US $ 34,212,413 between January and September 2017.
According to the Agrodata Peru website, as in previous months, Chile continues to be the main supplier of this fruit for Peru with shipments worth US $29,973,000. The United States follows at a distance with placements for US $4,203,000.
The most important importing companies in the aforementioned period were Menflo Hermanos SAC, with purchases of US $ 4,456,000, WSW SA (US $ 3,592,000), Honey Fruit Import & Export (US $ 1,866,000) and Cencosud Retail Peru SA (US $ 1,724,000), among others.
Publication date: 10/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: