Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Panalpina launches online rate quote for airfreight
In its latest move toward digitization, third-party logistics provider Panalpina launched an online rate quote function for its new online customer portal.
The Swiss company said it had completed a successful pilot project with selected airfreight customers to introduce its automated online quotation and booking platform for ad hoc cargo.
Calling the roll-out a “first step,” Panalpina said it plans to launch the platform across its wider product portfolio and customer base during the first quarter of 2018.
The platform will allow customers to receive instant quotes and to book services with select airfreight customers online. “The platform offers key features such as dynamic pricing, global coverage and online 24/7 accessibility,” said Lucas Kuehner, global head of Air Freight at Panalpina.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: