Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bakkavor to proceed with IPO on the London Stock ExchangeBakkavor, a provider of fresh prepared food, today announced its intention to proceed with an initial public offering.
Bakkavor intends to apply for admission of its Shares to the premium listing segment of the Official List of the FCA and to trading on the London Stock Exchange's main market for listed securities. Bakkavor expects that Admission will occur in November 2017.
Agust Gudmundsson, CEO of Bakkavor, said: "We are delighted to be listing Bakkavor at a very exciting time for the Group. Our passion for making the best tasting fresh prepared food, underpinned by our expertise and our focus on innovation, has made us the clear leader in an attractive and fast-growing market"
"We have long-established relationships with the UK's leading food retailers and our quality products are core in their efforts to gain greater exposure in the exciting fresh convenience sector. We have a long track record of delivering sustainable growth in both revenue and profits and there is considerable momentum right across the Group."
"This IPO will enable us to continue to invest to ensure we create value for all investors and stakeholders, and bring more great tasting food to our customers. I am hugely proud of what has been achieved to date at Bakkavor and look forward to leading the business through the years to come."
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: