Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Twin trade fair expoSE and expoDirekt to take place 22 to 23 November
More than 420 exhibitors from 14 countries will showcase innovations in growing as well as direct marketing from 22 to 23 November 2017 at Karlsruhe Trade Fair Centre (Messe Karlsruhe).
Europe's trade fair for asparagus and soft fruit producers, the 22nd expoSE, and the 7th expoDirekt, Germany's trade fair for agricultural direct marketing, will together cover over 25,000 square metres.
23% of the exhibitors will come from abroad, of course Dutch companies are strongly represented here, followed by suppliers from France, Italy and Poland. So far, 77 exhibitors are scheduled to present themselves for the first time at the twin trade fairs.
“Even in asparagus and soft fruit production, digitisation is playing an increasingly important role. The market already offers a wide range of options to facilitate cultivation and support direct marketing, which is also reflected at the exhibition. Through the use of digital solutions, growers can simplify processes and production and also gain better control over marketing," explains Simon Schumacher, VSSE Managing Director and
The twin trade fairs will showcase the entire digital spectrum from soil analysis, preparation and monitoring to personnel planning and time recording as well as digital cars and goods management programs including innovative apps.
Representatives of official consultancy and advisory services will be on hand at the VSSE booth in Hall 2 to answer the exhibition visitors’ questions about beneficial organisms, asparagus, soft fruit and business management as well as direct marketing.
Over the two-day trade fair, VSSE expects 7,000 international trade visitors.
For more information about the trade fairs, visit www.expo-se.de
Publication date: 10/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: