Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: A new pallet truck for orange, kiwi and apple bins
A pallet truck that hooks to the tractor making bin handling easier and saving time. What is more, there are no hydraulic circuits and it hooks on with no need for power take-off or pressurised oil.
It is patented and no other machinery is needed in addition to a tractor as it can load and unload up to 4 300kg bins. Play the video below to see how it functions.
"It is easy to use and can be employed when harvesting oranges, apples, pears and kiwis. The only limit is that rows must be at least 3.5-4 metres wide. Usually, when unloading empty bins and reloading filled ones, harvesters need to stop thus wasting time. Thanks to this system, the tractor loads them with a simple manoeuvre," explains Aurenzo Bagioni.
The mechanical locking system is very easy. There are some spring releases that move the bins but do not let them slide. Then operators just need to pull a lever to unload them.
Bagioni Alfiero Snc
Via Bologna 100
Tel.: +39 0543 703993
Phone: +49 2902 9127335
Publication date: 10/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: