Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- AU: Some WA Strawberry growers forecast average production despite TPP
- Germany: Substantial price increases for Spanish imported vegetables
- "Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for avocados than 2017"
- Opening of apple season in Eastern Free State, South Africa
- Ukraine: Blueberry demand still growing faster than supplies
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: A new pallet truck for orange, kiwi and apple bins
A pallet truck that hooks to the tractor making bin handling easier and saving time. What is more, there are no hydraulic circuits and it hooks on with no need for power take-off or pressurised oil.
It is patented and no other machinery is needed in addition to a tractor as it can load and unload up to 4 300kg bins. Play the video below to see how it functions.
"It is easy to use and can be employed when harvesting oranges, apples, pears and kiwis. The only limit is that rows must be at least 3.5-4 metres wide. Usually, when unloading empty bins and reloading filled ones, harvesters need to stop thus wasting time. Thanks to this system, the tractor loads them with a simple manoeuvre," explains Aurenzo Bagioni.
The mechanical locking system is very easy. There are some spring releases that move the bins but do not let them slide. Then operators just need to pull a lever to unload them.
Bagioni Alfiero Snc
Via Bologna 100
Tel.: +39 0543 703993
Phone: +49 2902 9127335
Publication date: 10/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: