Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Pear Bureau Northwest hires new Communications Specialist
Pear Bureau Northwest has announced that Neil Ferguson has joined the company as Communications Specialist.
Ferguson brings a wide range of experience in communications, social media management, content strategy and journalism to the Pear Bureau Northwest team.
Most recently, he handled an array of editorial and marketing responsibilities as Media Content Developer for Coroflot, a respected site aimed at connecting creatives with professional opportunities.
"Joining the Pear Bureau is an exciting opportunity because I can combine my skills with a passion for food and eating well. As consumer awareness continues to move towards healthy eating and fresh produce, I feel like now is the ideal time to play a role in guiding people towards making educated choices and feeling passionate about what they eat. The Pear Bureau's programs have been benefiting growers and consumers for over 85 years, and I feel honoured to join such an established, respected organisation," said Ferguson.
Kevin Moffitt, President and CEO of Pear Bureau Northwest, added, "Neil's versatile background in digital communications, journalism and social media will provide strong support for our objectives of growing our consumer presence online and contributing to our messaging towards all audiences. We are confident that his fresh perspective will help us share pear knowledge with consumers in a way that is fun, engaging and effective."
For more information:
Pear Bureau Northwest
Tel: +1 503 807 6110
Publication date: 10/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: