Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
New Kanzi campaign focuses on the role of growers
The European apple season had started and according to Kanzi growers, they have succeeded in bringing a new harvest of good quality apples to the market.
This upcoming season, the Kanzi brand will make a statement with a new campaign in which the story behind the apple and taste experience will take centre stage, the company reports.
The unwavering care and craftsmanship of the grower play an essential part in the quality of the product, they explain, and that is where the new Kanzi campaign, "Seduce life" will make its focus.
Urs Luder, CEO of GKE: “We want to bring this story of the growers close to the consumers and show how much craftsmanship is involved in the entire process from the flowering to shelf.”
To further bring the Kanzi story to life, the apple brand continues the European campaign where it zooms in on the many aspects of the variety.
The 'Kanzi guy' in his red suit, who was introduced last year, fulfils an important role in the storytelling. A large-scale European giveaway, an extensive Facebook campaign, advertorials, sales promotions, samplings and tastings to convince the consumer of taste and quality are part of the plan.
For more information:
Tel: +31 6 11 21 74 55
Publication date: 10/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: