Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Lipman expands farming network in North Carolina
As a part of its commitment to sustainability and high-quality farming, field tomato grower Lipman Family Farms has partnered with North Carolina-based Table Fare Farms. Lipman will be the exclusive marketer for the farm, which currently grows watermelons in Tabor City, N.C., and is owned by Larry and Tammy O’Ferrel.
Currently affiliated with more than 50 local farmers in more than 20 states, Lipman partners with growers around the country through its “Lipman Local” program in order to bring its customers local, quality produce year-round.
“We are very excited to partner with Larry and Tammy O’Ferrel,” said Scott Rush, director of Lipman Local. “Table Fare Farms will be a great addition to the Lipman family and will allow us to expand our local produce offerings to our customers.”
Lipman plans to expand this partnership to include other commodities in the future.
“Working with Lipman is the ideal next step for us,” said Table Fare Farms owner Larry O’Ferrel. “We are looking forward to a long and fruitful relationship.”
Publication date: 10/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: