Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Friday, October 20th at 5:30 pm
Annual Mango Industry Reception at PMA
The National Mango Board (NMB), in conjunction with the Fresh Produce Association of the Americas, will host the Annual Mango Industry Reception during PMA’s Fresh Summit International Convention & Expo in New Orleans, LA. The reception will take place on Friday, October 20, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. This annual industry event provides the opportunity for members across a broad line of the mango supply chain to connect and network.
The reception is presented by: Amazon Produce Network, Central American Produce, Higueral Produce, Marathon Mangos, and Robinson Fresh.
The event will be held at New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center – Blaine Kern Ballroom, located at 859 Convention Center Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70130. The NMB will announce the 2017 Retailer of the Year at 5:30 p.m. sharp. After the award, the reception will officially kick off. The Retailer of the Year Award honors retailers who offer strong and consistent support to the mango industry, and deliver outstanding mango promotion results. Special appearance by the zany Professor Mango from Mango University!
WHO: The National Mango Board
WHAT: Annual Mango Industry Reception at PMA
WHEN: Friday, October 20, 2017
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center
Blaine Kern Ballroom
859 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130
The Annual Mango Industry Reception is free of charge and open to all mango industry members, no RSVP required to attend.
National Mango Board
Publication date: 10/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: