Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Friday, October 20th at 5:30 pm
Annual Mango Industry Reception at PMA
The National Mango Board (NMB), in conjunction with the Fresh Produce Association of the Americas, will host the Annual Mango Industry Reception during PMA’s Fresh Summit International Convention & Expo in New Orleans, LA. The reception will take place on Friday, October 20, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. This annual industry event provides the opportunity for members across a broad line of the mango supply chain to connect and network.
The reception is presented by: Amazon Produce Network, Central American Produce, Higueral Produce, Marathon Mangos, and Robinson Fresh.
The event will be held at New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center – Blaine Kern Ballroom, located at 859 Convention Center Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70130. The NMB will announce the 2017 Retailer of the Year at 5:30 p.m. sharp. After the award, the reception will officially kick off. The Retailer of the Year Award honors retailers who offer strong and consistent support to the mango industry, and deliver outstanding mango promotion results. Special appearance by the zany Professor Mango from Mango University!
WHO: The National Mango Board
WHAT: Annual Mango Industry Reception at PMA
WHEN: Friday, October 20, 2017
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center
Blaine Kern Ballroom
859 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130
The Annual Mango Industry Reception is free of charge and open to all mango industry members, no RSVP required to attend.
National Mango Board
Publication date: 10/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: