Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- WAPA: EU expects biggest apple harvest in 10 years
- Indiana Troopers find 1 million dollars worth of marijuana stashed with lettuce
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
Together for the first time at the ANUGA fair
Nordfrost and STEF – a European partnership in deep-freeze logistics
The international company, Nordfrost, market leader in deep-freeze logistics in Germany, and STEF, the European market leader in climate-controlled logistics, will exhibit for the first time together during the 34th Anuga trade fair in Cologne (7-11 October 2017).
Nordfrost and STEF will join forces during the world's largest trade fair for food and beverages. Representatives of the two companies will present their Europe-wide logistics network, which meet the highest quality standards in the market.
The two companies signed their European partnership agreement in October 2016. This partnership enables them to expand their European network and improves the services they can offer to the food industry, and so targeting two sectors, warehouse logistics and the European distribution network.
Nordfrost, with 35 warehouses with deep-freeze facilities and 680,000 pallet places, is mainly present in Central and Northern Europe (Germany, Scandinavia, Great Britain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland and Italy) and in Eastern Europe. STEF, with 47 warehouses with deep-freeze facilities and 650,000 pallet places, has facilities for frozen foods in France, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium and the Netherlands.
With a combined network of 82 warehouses with a storage capacity of 1.33 million pallet places and a specialised fleet of 3500 refrigerator trucks, both companies can provide their customers with access to Europe's largest deep-freeze storage and distribution network. This network complies with the latest IFS and BRC standards for food safety and offers customers customized solutions to meet their demand for quality, performance, delivery times and flexibility.
What is more, Nordfrost will also exhibit the expansion of its German network. At the moment the topping out of the new deep-freeze warehouse in the container port of Wilhelmshaven is being celebrated. This warehouse will start operations in January 2018 and has 35,000 pallet places, shock freezers and a generous area for meat processing. Nordfrost offers all kinds of customer-coordinated transport, such as container transport, upstream or downstream and sea transport. Furthermore, Nordfrost is currently developing a new division, the General Cargo Division. The 20,000 square meters construction of the halls has started. It will be equipped with a heavy goods and assembly hall, which will be equipped with a 500 ton crane installation. These and other innovations, including the presentation of new ice cube products, will be present at the Nordfrost stand.
Nordfrost and STEF look forward to your visit to their stand at the ANUGA trade fair for food and beverages in Cologne, Hall 04.2, Stand E041.
For more information:NORDFROST GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 4461 8902-708
Fax: +49 4461 8902-951
Publication date: 10/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: