Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Polymer Logistics brings fresh inspiration to reusable packaging & merchandising solutions
Polymer Logistics, a global player in reusable packaging and merchandising solutions, will present innovative products and services for transport packaging, retail and promotional display, and asset management at the 2017 PMA Fresh Summit October 20-21, 2017.
“The comprehensive range of products and services offered by Polymer Logistics help to strengthen the total produce supply chain through innovative design, sustainable and efficient operations, unsurpassed quality and freshness, enhanced shopper experience, and asset management systems,” said Fred Heptinstall, CEO of Polymer Logistics North America. “The result for our partner growers and retail customers is increased shopper satisfaction and profitable growth.”
Polymer Logistics reusable transport packaging, including both black and wood grain RPCs, is uniquely designed for superior product protection, stacking strength and stability, optimal air flow, and operational efficiency. With five state-of-the art service centers across North America, Polymer Logistics delivers outstanding customer service along with a continuous loop of clean, fresh, ready-to-use RPCs.
Produce table with storage
New products being featured at PMA Fresh Summit include the Home Shopping Crate, which optimizes the transport of fresh food and groceries in e-commerce supply chains; a modular spill-over display that can be used to extend the primary produce table or as a stand-alone unit in a secondary display location; a larger produce fixture for displaying high volume seasonal fruits and vegetables; and a modular display solution for enhanced presentation of floral products. All these packaging and merchandising solutions can be ordered in the color that best complements your store décor.
To see these new products and more, stop by the Polymer Logistics booth #5629 on the expo floor at the 2017 PMA Fresh Summit.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: