Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
- One a Day Banana Pack an option for European retail?
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Polymer Logistics brings fresh inspiration to reusable packaging & merchandising solutions
Polymer Logistics, a global player in reusable packaging and merchandising solutions, will present innovative products and services for transport packaging, retail and promotional display, and asset management at the 2017 PMA Fresh Summit October 20-21, 2017.
“The comprehensive range of products and services offered by Polymer Logistics help to strengthen the total produce supply chain through innovative design, sustainable and efficient operations, unsurpassed quality and freshness, enhanced shopper experience, and asset management systems,” said Fred Heptinstall, CEO of Polymer Logistics North America. “The result for our partner growers and retail customers is increased shopper satisfaction and profitable growth.”
Polymer Logistics reusable transport packaging, including both black and wood grain RPCs, is uniquely designed for superior product protection, stacking strength and stability, optimal air flow, and operational efficiency. With five state-of-the art service centers across North America, Polymer Logistics delivers outstanding customer service along with a continuous loop of clean, fresh, ready-to-use RPCs.
Produce table with storage
New products being featured at PMA Fresh Summit include the Home Shopping Crate, which optimizes the transport of fresh food and groceries in e-commerce supply chains; a modular spill-over display that can be used to extend the primary produce table or as a stand-alone unit in a secondary display location; a larger produce fixture for displaying high volume seasonal fruits and vegetables; and a modular display solution for enhanced presentation of floral products. All these packaging and merchandising solutions can be ordered in the color that best complements your store décor.
To see these new products and more, stop by the Polymer Logistics booth #5629 on the expo floor at the 2017 PMA Fresh Summit.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: