Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
50th anniversary of Imperio
Spain: From a small plantation to 600 hectares of conventional and organic garlicIt all started in October 1967, when Francisco Mira Hernández planted its first hectares of garlic in the municipality of Anna, in the Spanish province of Valencia. With that, Imperio was founded.
Francisco Vicente Mira-Costa Ruiz, at only sixteen, decided to embark on the project led by his father, working side by side with him. "He is currently the person who runs the company and a deep connoisseur of the business and market that Imperio leads due to his extensive experience, but, above all, to the valuable knowledge that his father transferred to him," explains Carmen Roch, commercial director at Imperio.
Nowadays, Imperio is a well-known name in the garlic sector with over 600 hectares of own production devoted to both conventional and organic garlic. "The company's investments, constant dedication and technical and human development have allowed it to become successful, focusing on the production, packaging and sale of a wide range of products, including traditional, organic and processed," he points out.
"This year, Imperio celebrates its 50th anniversary and is more committed than ever to working with the same enthusiasm, dedication and excellence as half a century ago," concludes Carmen Roch.
For more information:
Carmen Roch Martínez
S.A.T. Nş 9888 IMPERIO
Ctra. Algorfa, km 1 - Finca Lo Rubes
Polígono Industrial La Cerámica, S/N
03390 Benejúzar - Alicante. Spain
T: +34 965 35 66 21
Publication date: 10/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: