Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Europe's first avocado restaurant opening new venue in LondonAvocados have become a flagship food in recent years. The fruit's properties, texture and flavour have made it a basic ingredient for many dishes; therefore, it is not surprising that there is a restaurant in Amsterdam in which avocados are in the spotlight. It is 'The Avocado Show', the first avocado restaurant in Europe, which has announced (according to the portal Timeout) that its next opening will be in London.
Ron and Julien's idea arose from their passion for this 'Persea americana' (its original name). The popularity of the place proved so incredible that its international expansion was almost immediate. The founders were soon contacted by operators in North America, Asia, Australia and the Middle East. They have numerous followers in their social media pages, 79,400 on Instagram and 60,007 on Facebook.
All dishes have a touch of green. The concept is to serve menus that impress consumers, both in terms of presentation and taste. In addition to classic dishes containing avocado, they also serve contemporary creations and a wide selection of fresh and tasty drinks. In their current venue, no reservations are accepted; it works on a first come, first served basis. It opens seven days a week, from 9.00 am to 17.00 pm, so breakfast and lunch are also served.
Publication date: 10/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: