Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
PMA Fresh Summit
Concord Foods releases new line of seasoning and smoothie mixes
Concord Foods is proud to announce the launch of its new product line, Concord Fresh Success, a variety of seasoning and smoothie mixes with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
While the company has been providing convenient, flavor enhancing meal solutions to busy shoppers since 1968, the Fresh Success line takes these solutions a step further by removing undesirable additives. Consumers can enjoy a wide variety of sweet and savory options including guacamole seasoning, salsa seasoning, roasted potato seasoning as well as an array of fruit smoothie mixes such as banana, strawberry, chocolate banana and orange. With this new line, the brand hopes to inspire busy moms to serve their families more fruits and vegetables in a variety of healthy and tasty ways.
“The vision for the Concord Fresh Success product line initiated with our shoppers and their desire to enjoy fresh produce with healthful dips and sauces that they could feel good about feeding their families,” said Charles Olins, vice president of sales & marketing at Concord Foods. “It brings us great joy to know that our products encourage consumption of more fresh fruits and vegetables, and we’re so pleased to introduce an all-natural line of mixes that help create highly flavorful snacks and meals.”
Concord Foods will be serving gumbo samples that feature the Fresh Success line at PMA Fresh Summit booth #1345, which marks the brands 40th year exhibiting at the show. Several flavors in the product line can also be seen at the expo’s New Product Showcase.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: