Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam's cashew exports up in first 9 months
Vietnam's cashew nut exports in the first nine months of this year surged 26.6 percent on-year to nearly 2.6 billion U.S. dollars.
Specifically, Vietnam exported 260,000 tons of cashew nuts, up 1.1 percent, according to the Vietnamese Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development on Thursday.
The United States, the Netherlands and China continued to be the main importers of Vietnamese cashew nuts, which consumed 36.6 percent, 15.9 percent and 11.3 percent of the country's total export value, respectively.
Publication date: 10/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: