Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam's cashew exports up in first 9 months
Vietnam's cashew nut exports in the first nine months of this year surged 26.6 percent on-year to nearly 2.6 billion U.S. dollars.
Specifically, Vietnam exported 260,000 tons of cashew nuts, up 1.1 percent, according to the Vietnamese Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development on Thursday.
The United States, the Netherlands and China continued to be the main importers of Vietnamese cashew nuts, which consumed 36.6 percent, 15.9 percent and 11.3 percent of the country's total export value, respectively.
Publication date: 10/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: