Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Korean imports of beverages made with tropical fruits skyrocket
Imports of Vietnamese beverages have jumped over sevenfold in the past four years as more South Koreans preferred drinks made with tropical fruits, data showed on Friday.
Asia's fourth-largest economy imported US$250 million worth of beverages last year, down 0.5 percent from a year earlier, according to the data compiled by the state-run Korea Agro-Fisheries & Food Trade Corporation (aT).
But inbound shipments of Vietnamese drinks surged to $103.7 million last year, jumping more than three times compared to the previous year and around 7.5-fold from 2012, aT said.
Publication date: 10/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: