Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Korean imports of beverages made with tropical fruits skyrocket
Imports of Vietnamese beverages have jumped over sevenfold in the past four years as more South Koreans preferred drinks made with tropical fruits, data showed on Friday.
Asia's fourth-largest economy imported US$250 million worth of beverages last year, down 0.5 percent from a year earlier, according to the data compiled by the state-run Korea Agro-Fisheries & Food Trade Corporation (aT).
But inbound shipments of Vietnamese drinks surged to $103.7 million last year, jumping more than three times compared to the previous year and around 7.5-fold from 2012, aT said.
Publication date: 10/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: