Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
South African rand begins to climb after falling to 6-month low
South Africa’s rand firmed on Wednesday, regaining ground after tumbling to its weakest in six months as the weaker dollar overshadowed data showing shrinking private sector activity at home.
The rand gained 0.46 percent to 13.5925 per dollar compared with a close of 13.6550 overnight in New York.
The dollar index stepped back from a 1-1/2-month high, relieving pressure on the rand that had seen the currency sell off sharply in the past week and eventually sink to 13.7700 in the previous session, its weakest level since April 10.
Publication date: 10/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: