Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Maersk Line announces Transpacific network service updates
Maersk Line has announced the following changes to their Transpacific network.
TP8 Service Enhancement
With the intention of improving service reliability on the TP8 service, Maersk Line will make the following changes:
- Advance Ningbo port call to Friday morning
- Advance Long Beach and Oakland port calls
The first effective sailing will depart from Xingang on Monday, October 16th with Gjertrud Maersk (742N).
TP10 Service Enhancement
With the intention of improving service reliability on our TP10 service, Maersk Line will make the following changes:
- Swap Qingdao and Xingang port calls
- Push Charleston call to Wednesday at 0800
- Push Wilmington call to Thursday at 1300 – Friday 0200
The first effective sailing will depart from Xingang on Thursday, October 12th with Maersk Dhahran (741E).
Publication date: 10/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: