Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tasteful Selections introduces new potato product - SteamPak Mini
Tasteful Selections™, a specialty potato brand from RPE Inc., is pleased to bring a new item to the potato category—introducing SteamPak Mini!
Catering to the health conscious and on-the-go consumer the single-serve package of fresh potatoes microwaves in just four minutes, making it a great snack or side dish. Unlike anything else on the market, SteamPak Mini is a unique package, with 5.8 ounces of fresh potatoes.
The unique packaging for the 100-calorie snack, offers multiple seasoning and pairing options to assist the consumer on how to best enjoy their SteamPak Mini. Wholesome, nutritious and naturally free of gluten and cholesterol, SteamPak Mini is the perfect snack or addition to any breakfast, lunch or dinner.
“SteamPak Mini is a great in-and-out item for retailers and appeals to the consumer who eschews food or packaging waste,” said Tim Huffcutt, director of marketing at RPE. “The portion size pairs well with any protein source and is eaten in a single setting.”
Making their debut at RPE’s PMA Fresh Summit booth, 4669, SteamPak Mini is available with Tasteful Selections’ signature flavor Honey Gold and Ruby Sensation.
Publication date: 10/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: