Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The Greenery launches tear-off packaging for blueberries
Consumers are increasingly choosing convenience as well as becoming more concerned with healthy nutrition. They are eating more frequently spread out over the day, opting for smaller meals and healthy snacks.
To meet the growing demand, The Greenery is introducing single-serve tear-off packaging for blueberries. The tear-off packaging consists of four topsealed containers that can easily be separated.
The berries are packed in single servings of approximately 75 grams each (300 grams total). The topseal protects the product and prevents the packaging from opening inadvertently. The company hopes the portability increases the appeal of blueberries as a snack to take along to work, school or anywhere else.
For more information:
The Greenery BV
Tel: +31 180 648 876
Mob: +31 650 214 605
Publication date: 10/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: