Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ecuadorian plantain chips in Japan's main supermarkets
Green, sweet and ripe plantain chips from the Ecuadorian brand Plantain Republic are being sold in major supermarkets in Japan. Jose Sanchez, head of ProEcuador's office in Tokyo, said that the addition of this product to Japanese bars and restaurants is projected.
It is promoted as a healthy snack with less oil absorption, a French fries replacement, and a good companion for drinks, foods, spicy sauces, and dressings, among others.
Among the main products that Ecuador exports to the Japanese market, the following show a growth in the first seven months of 2017 compared to the same period of 2016: broccoli, cocoa and fresh bananas.
Publication date: 10/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: