Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ecuadorian plantain chips in Japan's main supermarkets
Green, sweet and ripe plantain chips from the Ecuadorian brand Plantain Republic are being sold in major supermarkets in Japan. Jose Sanchez, head of ProEcuador's office in Tokyo, said that the addition of this product to Japanese bars and restaurants is projected.
It is promoted as a healthy snack with less oil absorption, a French fries replacement, and a good companion for drinks, foods, spicy sauces, and dressings, among others.
Among the main products that Ecuador exports to the Japanese market, the following show a growth in the first seven months of 2017 compared to the same period of 2016: broccoli, cocoa and fresh bananas.
Publication date: 10/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: