Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Ecuadorian plantain chips in Japan's main supermarkets
Green, sweet and ripe plantain chips from the Ecuadorian brand Plantain Republic are being sold in major supermarkets in Japan. Jose Sanchez, head of ProEcuador's office in Tokyo, said that the addition of this product to Japanese bars and restaurants is projected.
It is promoted as a healthy snack with less oil absorption, a French fries replacement, and a good companion for drinks, foods, spicy sauces, and dressings, among others.
Among the main products that Ecuador exports to the Japanese market, the following show a growth in the first seven months of 2017 compared to the same period of 2016: broccoli, cocoa and fresh bananas.
Publication date: 10/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: