Job offersmore »
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Spain is the number one exporter of fresh fruit and vegetables globally
Exchange ratesmore »
Made from 99.5% fresh apples
New apple energy drink hits the market in PolandAsk anyone in the industry, any industry, and they will tell you that the way to stay on top of your competitors is to stay one step ahead. Michal Lachwicz from La-sad thinks that they might have just done exactly that with the unique product that they just brought out a few weeks ago...an energy drink made with 99.95% real NFC apple juice.
"We are always working hard to come up a lot of new ideas and two years ago, we came up with the concept of making the first energy drink from a natural product. Each drink consists of 400 gr of fresh apples and the drinks are made with NFC juice. Our cans have both the European and Polish quality seal because of the high quality apples we use to make the drink. I am pretty sure that we are the only energy drink to have these seals," shared Michal Lachowicsz from La-Sad.
"All other energy drinks are chemical, that is the great thing about our product, what could be wrong with fresh apple apple juice. It's a great alternative, it's just healthy."
Michal said that this year is going to be interesting, a stark contrast to a few years ago when Polish apple growers had too many apples.
"Nowadays, we have just enough, if not quite enough, in Poland, but also in the rest of Europe. Clients don't always understand where the higher prices are coming from. This is especially difficult with processed goods, we have a little more movement in fresh products, but with something like Yabu, which is almost entirely made of apples, we can't adjust the prices each season based on how the season has gone."
Click here to learn more about Yabu (in Polish).
For more information:
La-sad Sp. z.o.o.
Tel: +48 48 370 36 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: