Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
- One a Day Banana Pack an option for European retail?
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Made from 99.5% fresh apples
New apple energy drink hits the market in PolandAsk anyone in the industry, any industry, and they will tell you that the way to stay on top of your competitors is to stay one step ahead. Michal Lachwicz from La-sad thinks that they might have just done exactly that with the unique product that they just brought out a few weeks ago...an energy drink made with 99.95% real NFC apple juice.
"We are always working hard to come up a lot of new ideas and two years ago, we came up with the concept of making the first energy drink from a natural product. Each drink consists of 400 gr of fresh apples and the drinks are made with NFC juice. Our cans have both the European and Polish quality seal because of the high quality apples we use to make the drink. I am pretty sure that we are the only energy drink to have these seals," shared Michal Lachowicsz from La-Sad.
"All other energy drinks are chemical, that is the great thing about our product, what could be wrong with fresh apple apple juice. It's a great alternative, it's just healthy."
Michal said that this year is going to be interesting, a stark contrast to a few years ago when Polish apple growers had too many apples.
"Nowadays, we have just enough, if not quite enough, in Poland, but also in the rest of Europe. Clients don't always understand where the higher prices are coming from. This is especially difficult with processed goods, we have a little more movement in fresh products, but with something like Yabu, which is almost entirely made of apples, we can't adjust the prices each season based on how the season has gone."
Click here to learn more about Yabu (in Polish).
For more information:
La-sad Sp. z.o.o.
Tel: +48 48 370 36 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: