Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey's hazelnut exports rise 89%
Turkey's hazelnut exports rose 89.2 percent to over 28,000 tons year-on-year in September, a hazelnut exporters’ association said Monday.
Turkey earned $187.4 million by exporting 28,111 tons of hazelnuts in September, the first month of the Turkey's hazelnut export season, Ilyas Edip Sevinc, president of Black Sea Hazelnut and Products Exporters' Association (KFMIB), told Anadolu Agency.
"During the same period last season, 14,855 tons of hazelnuts were exported and a revenue of $138.8 million was generated," Sevinc said.
In the last hazelnut export season which ended as of Aug. 31, Turkey earned around $1.88 billion by exporting more than 235,000 tons of hazelnuts.
Turkey is the world's largest exporter of hazelnuts.
Publication date: 10/3/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: