Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey's hazelnut exports rise 89%
Turkey's hazelnut exports rose 89.2 percent to over 28,000 tons year-on-year in September, a hazelnut exporters’ association said Monday.
Turkey earned $187.4 million by exporting 28,111 tons of hazelnuts in September, the first month of the Turkey's hazelnut export season, Ilyas Edip Sevinc, president of Black Sea Hazelnut and Products Exporters' Association (KFMIB), told Anadolu Agency.
"During the same period last season, 14,855 tons of hazelnuts were exported and a revenue of $138.8 million was generated," Sevinc said.
In the last hazelnut export season which ended as of Aug. 31, Turkey earned around $1.88 billion by exporting more than 235,000 tons of hazelnuts.
Turkey is the world's largest exporter of hazelnuts.
Publication date: 10/3/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: