Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Asparagus could help to significantly detox the liver
Asparagus can be a strong tool in protecting and cleansing the liver according to South Korean scientists.
In the Institute, Jeju has conducted medical research experiments, one of which revealed a unique property of the leaves of asparagus. Scientists were able even to calculate, what quantity of harmful toxins are able to be eliminated by the substances included in the composition of the green leaves used for food.
As it turned out, 70% reduced levels of toxic contamination of the body, if you eat asparagus and its leaves on a regular basis. It turns out that this product for the liver is a super-medicine and has cleansing and protective properties. Plus, empty of toxins the liver has the ability to regenerate and to continue to work for the benefit of human health.
Publication date: 10/3/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: