Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Asparagus could help to significantly detox the liver
Asparagus can be a strong tool in protecting and cleansing the liver according to South Korean scientists.
In the Institute, Jeju has conducted medical research experiments, one of which revealed a unique property of the leaves of asparagus. Scientists were able even to calculate, what quantity of harmful toxins are able to be eliminated by the substances included in the composition of the green leaves used for food.
As it turned out, 70% reduced levels of toxic contamination of the body, if you eat asparagus and its leaves on a regular basis. It turns out that this product for the liver is a super-medicine and has cleansing and protective properties. Plus, empty of toxins the liver has the ability to regenerate and to continue to work for the benefit of human health.
Publication date: 10/3/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: