Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- New Zealand company creates robots for horticulture
- NZ: The apple varieties putting the focus back into taste
- Hydroponics, focusing on nutritional value per hectare
- Maersk outlines techniques to preserve quality of blueberries during shipment
- Fresh Del Monte Produce to buy back $300 million in outstanding shares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
In alliance with business roundtable platform PeruNatura
Peru: Expoalimentaria took place last weekThis edition of Expoalimentaria included the business roundtable platform PeruNatura. This is the national platform for the promotion of the most important national food items. Victor Sarabia Molina, agribusiness department, PromPeru explains that this platform made it possible to show foreign visitors the most representative of what Peru has to offer in the food sector, including functional foods as well native products that are exported to the world. About 40 buyers participated in these roundtables.
The business platform PeruNatura is carried out in alliance with Expoalimentaria to improve the difussion of the food offer and to ensure that foreign visitors have a better understanding of what the Peruvian food industry has to offer.
"Another special event during this year's edition was the launch of the Super Foods Peru Brand, with the first 100 Peruvian licensees representing the best of the sector of fresh and processed foods in both the agricultural and fishery branches."
Expoalimentaria 2017 again exceeded 20000m2 of exhibition space for local exhibitors, but also for participants from North America, Asia and Europe.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: