Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
In alliance with business roundtable platform PeruNatura
Peru: Expoalimentaria took place last weekThis edition of Expoalimentaria included the business roundtable platform PeruNatura. This is the national platform for the promotion of the most important national food items. Victor Sarabia Molina, agribusiness department, PromPeru explains that this platform made it possible to show foreign visitors the most representative of what Peru has to offer in the food sector, including functional foods as well native products that are exported to the world. About 40 buyers participated in these roundtables.
The business platform PeruNatura is carried out in alliance with Expoalimentaria to improve the difussion of the food offer and to ensure that foreign visitors have a better understanding of what the Peruvian food industry has to offer.
"Another special event during this year's edition was the launch of the Super Foods Peru Brand, with the first 100 Peruvian licensees representing the best of the sector of fresh and processed foods in both the agricultural and fishery branches."
Expoalimentaria 2017 again exceeded 20000m2 of exhibition space for local exhibitors, but also for participants from North America, Asia and Europe.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: