Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Yellow monkey promoting bananas in PolandA banana campaign has been launched in Poland by distributor Citronex, which will include television, outdoor and internet advertising, to bring bananas out of the shade of anonymity. The new brand will be known as 'yellow' and features a yellow monkey as the mascot, which the company believes will appeal to modern day teenagers.
"We have been the market leader for bananas in Poland for many years and we think that this is the perfect time to reach out to our customers. We are convinced that the combination of our high quality and clear brand communication is a good investment and will promote bananas as a tasty, healthy and trusted snack that improves your mood and all around well being," shared Citronex Director, Marek Szulc.
The new brand will cover also other products distributed by Citronex, including Pineapples and frozen pulp. Bananas packed in cartons, bearing the 'yellow' monkey mascot, have already been distributed to supermarket chains in 7 countries.
Click here to view the promotional video on Facebook.
For more information:
Citronex Sp. z o. o.
Tel : +48 75 77 21 943
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: