Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Yellow monkey promoting bananas in PolandA banana campaign has been launched in Poland by distributor Citronex, which will include television, outdoor and internet advertising, to bring bananas out of the shade of anonymity. The new brand will be known as 'yellow' and features a yellow monkey as the mascot, which the company believes will appeal to modern day teenagers.
"We have been the market leader for bananas in Poland for many years and we think that this is the perfect time to reach out to our customers. We are convinced that the combination of our high quality and clear brand communication is a good investment and will promote bananas as a tasty, healthy and trusted snack that improves your mood and all around well being," shared Citronex Director, Marek Szulc.
The new brand will cover also other products distributed by Citronex, including Pineapples and frozen pulp. Bananas packed in cartons, bearing the 'yellow' monkey mascot, have already been distributed to supermarket chains in 7 countries.
Click here to view the promotional video on Facebook.
For more information:
Citronex Sp. z o. o.
Tel : +48 75 77 21 943
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: