Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Recall on online sold fruit, veg and nut products issued Montreal
Quebec's Ministry of Agriculture and food inspectors for the city of Montreal have issued a tandem warning about certain fruit, vegetable and nut products purchased from a food coop in St. Leonard.
Both institutions are cautioning consumers to dispose of a number of products that were somehow compromised during packaging.
The details of the issue were not outlined in the statement issued by the company, La Coop Alimentaire Montreal.
If purchased before September 29th, the following products should thrown out or returned to the point of purchase:
- Miscellaneous fresh fruit
- Miscellaneous vegetables
- Miscellaneous dried fruit
- Miscellaneous seeds
- Miscellaneous spices
The above products are sold in bulk in a "self-serve" fashion, where unlabeled packs are filled by the consumer. For this reason, the exact quantities will vary.
Publication date: 10/3/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: