Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Recall on online sold fruit, veg and nut products issued Montreal
Quebec's Ministry of Agriculture and food inspectors for the city of Montreal have issued a tandem warning about certain fruit, vegetable and nut products purchased from a food coop in St. Leonard.
Both institutions are cautioning consumers to dispose of a number of products that were somehow compromised during packaging.
The details of the issue were not outlined in the statement issued by the company, La Coop Alimentaire Montreal.
If purchased before September 29th, the following products should thrown out or returned to the point of purchase:
- Miscellaneous fresh fruit
- Miscellaneous vegetables
- Miscellaneous dried fruit
- Miscellaneous seeds
- Miscellaneous spices
The above products are sold in bulk in a "self-serve" fashion, where unlabeled packs are filled by the consumer. For this reason, the exact quantities will vary.
Publication date: 10/3/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: