Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Leading Peruvian fruit exporter establishes office in China
On 6 September, Camposol, the internationally renowned producer and exporter of Hass avocados, announced that it had established a business office in Shanghai. Camposol brings convenient, fresh and healthy fruit and vegetables to China. The establishment of its Shanghai office will strengthen its commercial relations in China, and broaden its international business network. It currently already has offices in Miami, America, and Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Camposol mainly works with blueberries, avocadoes, and oranges, and supplies to several major supermarkets in China. Its blueberries are already very popular in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, because of their high quality. In the next few weeks, Camposol will supply its retailers directly online and offline.
Source: TFresh iFresh
Publication date: 10/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: