Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- AU: Some WA Strawberry growers forecast average production despite TPP
- Germany: Substantial price increases for Spanish imported vegetables
- "Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for avocados than 2017"
- Opening of apple season in Eastern Free State, South Africa
- Ukraine: Blueberry demand still growing faster than supplies
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
I Love Produce
Table-soccer challenge and give-away at Fresh Summit show
Foosball is a fun game to many people, but it is also a highly competitive sport around the world where it is also known as table-soccer, baby-foot, metegol, kicker and futbolito.
I Love Produce has the pleasure of hosting two of the best foosball players in the history of the sport, Todd Loffredo and Kristin Grogan, at its booth # 2001 during the PMA Fresh Summit in New Orleans.
Visitors to the I Love Produce exhibition booth will have a chance to test their foosball prowess by playing with these world champs, and to win a brand new professional foosball table in a drawing to be held at the end of the show.
I Love Produce owners Neil Millman and Jim Provost were foosball partners long before they were business partners.
“Neil and I have been playing foosball together since we were 16 years old, so about 40 years.” explained Jim Provost. “When we learned that there is an international foosball following with tournaments and even a World Cup we started playing again. We met Todd and Kristin at a tournament and saw them as not only great promoters of foosball, but also as supporters of the fresh produce industry.”
Both as a team and as individual players, Todd and Kristin have represented the United States at the World Cup in Europe, and have set the bar high for competition among the top players in the world in the Men’s, Women’s and Mixed divisions of table soccer. “Todd and I appreciated the idea of representing I Love Produce because eating well and taking care of our health has been one of the keys to our success and longevity in the sport of foosball.” said Grogan. “Plus, we plan on having a lot of fun teaching our sport and taking on all challengers that stop by the booth.”
Loffredo, considered to be among the greatest American foosball players of all times, has earned over 75 major titles in his remarkable career. In over four decades he has won 28 individual World Championships on five different tables.
MVP winner Grogan has won over 40 titles and numerous awards. She is considered one of the top goalies in the sport, and has achieved the ranking of the #1 goalie in the world.
The table to be showcased and given away at Fresh Summit is an American made Warrior table, custom made with the “I Love Produce” logo emblazoned on the table surface and cabinet.
Come visit I Love Produce, Kristin Grogan and Todd Loffredo at PMA Booth 2001 and meet two great teams!
For more information:
I Love Produce, LLC.
Publication date: 10/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: