Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
I Love Produce
Table-soccer challenge and give-away at Fresh Summit show
Foosball is a fun game to many people, but it is also a highly competitive sport around the world where it is also known as table-soccer, baby-foot, metegol, kicker and futbolito.
I Love Produce has the pleasure of hosting two of the best foosball players in the history of the sport, Todd Loffredo and Kristin Grogan, at its booth # 2001 during the PMA Fresh Summit in New Orleans.
Visitors to the I Love Produce exhibition booth will have a chance to test their foosball prowess by playing with these world champs, and to win a brand new professional foosball table in a drawing to be held at the end of the show.
I Love Produce owners Neil Millman and Jim Provost were foosball partners long before they were business partners.
“Neil and I have been playing foosball together since we were 16 years old, so about 40 years.” explained Jim Provost. “When we learned that there is an international foosball following with tournaments and even a World Cup we started playing again. We met Todd and Kristin at a tournament and saw them as not only great promoters of foosball, but also as supporters of the fresh produce industry.”
Both as a team and as individual players, Todd and Kristin have represented the United States at the World Cup in Europe, and have set the bar high for competition among the top players in the world in the Men’s, Women’s and Mixed divisions of table soccer. “Todd and I appreciated the idea of representing I Love Produce because eating well and taking care of our health has been one of the keys to our success and longevity in the sport of foosball.” said Grogan. “Plus, we plan on having a lot of fun teaching our sport and taking on all challengers that stop by the booth.”
Loffredo, considered to be among the greatest American foosball players of all times, has earned over 75 major titles in his remarkable career. In over four decades he has won 28 individual World Championships on five different tables.
MVP winner Grogan has won over 40 titles and numerous awards. She is considered one of the top goalies in the sport, and has achieved the ranking of the #1 goalie in the world.
The table to be showcased and given away at Fresh Summit is an American made Warrior table, custom made with the “I Love Produce” logo emblazoned on the table surface and cabinet.
Come visit I Love Produce, Kristin Grogan and Todd Loffredo at PMA Booth 2001 and meet two great teams!
For more information:
I Love Produce, LLC.
Publication date: 10/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: